TreeAge Software, LLC has been a beacon in decision analysis and health economics for over 30 years. Their team of scientists, engineers, trainers, and support associates have grown and developed alongside the decision analytics community to build and refine our flagship software – TreeAge Pro. TreeAge Software, LLC is a privately held company headquartered in Williamstown, Massachusetts.
TreeAge Pro is the leading visual tool for creating and analyzing decision trees. Create decision trees of unlimited complexity for any type of decision.
- TreeAge Pro Healthcare – for health economists, clinicians, researchers, and HEOR professionals
- TreeAge Pro Business – for attorneys and business analysts
TreeAge Pro software is used in a wide array of industries, including healthcare, legal, oil & gas exploration, management consulting, investing, teaching, etc.
- TreeAge had an old e-commerce solution that hadn’t been supported for several years. There was a lot of outdated custom code that made the integration of different website components into a functioning system a difficult task.
- The website had an old-school interface for editing content and some parts of content were hardcoded into website templates without any ability to be edited.
- The website had a lot of outdated plugins that were causing confusion and to be replaced or updated.
- We had a fixed budget agreement and had to meet the project goals, milestones and stay inside the proper budget.
- It was necessary to migrate the website to the new e-commerce platform. To do it, we set up WooCommerce as an e-commerce platform. As a part of e-commerce that gave us an ability to migrate email notifications to the new website without significant risks. As a result, the migration was successful and project code was integrated with the third-party code of e-commerce service.
- We had to find advanced solutions that would fit the best WP practices. We thoroughly revised all the site code. All outdated plugins were updated or replaced. WP was updated. Website was moved to Pantheon paid hosting. New WP Fusion Builder was installed and clients were instructed how to use it giving them the ability to create and edit content by themselves and enjoy it.
- To manage the budget risk it was decided to involve an additional external manager with product owner skills in order to help with the product backlog and general project management. He was helping with budget planning, was answering client’s questions, giving a hand with some fixes, and was conducting learning sessions for the clients.
TreeAge company now has a new website delivered with the WP best practices and great Fusion Builder for content creation. The website is stable and S&F now gets only minor requests for its support.