A versatile SEO specialist to work with internal and client’s teams to help them achieve their growth goals. Working with enterprise level clients primarily.
- Main piece of the work pie:
- Provide SEO audits, develop SEO strategy to help clients achieve their business goals
- Align with the tech team and create tasks for tech team
- Content SEO tech assignments for writers, content managers, developers, CRO
- Provide educational workshops or team sessions for a client and internally
- Negotiate with the client the SEO recommendations and strategy
- Secondary treats:
- Generate reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) to ensure visibility and to provide a clear direction for the growth to leadership. Make data driven decisions for bizdev strategy.
- 4+ years of direct client-facing work at SEO position in custom software development field.
- Fluent English, excellent communication skills
- Ability to educate clients, negotiate webmaster tools (search console), SEO tools (ahrefs, semrush, serpstat, screaming frog etc)
- US market experience is required, B2B, B2C, E-commerce, FinTech, SaaS, FaaS
- Ability to manage several projects at a time
- Understanding of IT trends, US market
- Feedback skills: an open communicator who will provide lots of feedback, push back when necessary and request feedback following their strong desire to learn.
- Curiosity, wanting to know how everything works even outside your direct responsibilities and quickly integrate with other functions inside our org.
- Partner mentality. You will not be treated like an employee, but more like a partner (or a service provider, with our leadership team being the client). In other words, this is not just a job (although it’s paid), but a huge opportunity to grow.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Help adopt and practice Agile in your areas of responsibility.
- Basic sales skills
- Full-time remote.
- We have telecommuting flexibility with significant Eastern time zone overlap.
- You might need to come for occasional visits to our Budva or Philly offices. We may also be able to provide you with relocation assistance.
- Hours are flexible, but may require availability outside standard business hours.
- Compensation and incentives depend on experience and will be determined during the hiring process.
About Speed & Function
- In business since 2006
- 300+ products successfully taken to market
- 75+ extra-mile-going employees
- 500k+ hours worked
- 5+ locations in the US and in Europe
- 40% women staff
- Software development so collaborative, it’s virtually built in-house.
- We’re not contractors, we’re collaborators. A steadfast extension of your team, grounded in developmental processes and rock-solid engineering, ready to tackle the most complex of technical challenges
- We help take product ideas to market through best practices in UX and engineering, led by product strategy and management.
- Delivering a full range of refinement, from prototype to MVP to enterprise-grade applications, having released over 300 products in over 15 years.
- We bring software and collaboration best practices enjoyed by large organizations to the open market at below-enterprise rates. Speed & Function has built and operated several SaaS platforms.
- Our advanced expertise is in UI engineering/front-end: we build high-performance, secure and accessible interfaces that are easy to use across all mainstream devices.
- “Speed” in our name stands for performance.
- Risk management is an integral component of each product we work on, which helps us deliver significantly above average success rates to our clients.
- Our flexible, transparent, and proactive approach to communication, sets us apart from others in our field. Over the past 14 years, we’ve continued to refine and master this practice, earning us our reputation as one of the strongest software engineering shops in the Philadelphia area.
- Our mission is to finalize a unique collaboration framework that’s relevant to 21st-century challenges and allows delivering both state-of-the-art technology solutions and amazing collaboration experience.
- We run the gamut in geography, lifestyle, and interest, but we’re united by a common set of values and goals: do exceptional work, build the best products in our clients’ businesses, experiment, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us and keep learning.
- We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
- We are striving to become a Teal or DDO (deliberately developmental) organization.
What’s in it for me?
- Enjoy competitive compensation models because we do like to reward greatness.
- Quickly improve on your English skills through daily conversational immersion.
- Learn a variety of new perspectives through being part of a global, multicultural team of different experience levels.
- Enjoy autonomy: work remotely full-time, plan your own schedule, fine-tune your work/life balance.
- Travel the world: work and travel from anywhere, as long as you can sync up with your team in their time zones. You can also visit or permanently relocate to our centers in Philadelphia, USA and Budva, Montenegro.
- Upgrade your devices through our special sponsorship program.
- Facilitate personal growth through being part of an aspiring Teal / DDO (deliberately developmental) organization. Grow in the environment of feedback and support.
- Organizational psychology support.
- Be in charge of your destiny through direct collaboration with people on the client side.
- Pick your own development path within our organization, based on your interests and talents.
- Potential to relocate to the USA through our work visa program.