Speed & Function is hiring a Sales Manager to join our growing Sales team. Maybe you are the one we’re looking for.
We are looking for a Sales Manager with experience in sales for custom software engineering companies (large check, B2B services) who can get our story out to generate a healthy volume of leads. You must have a basic understanding of software development cycles. You will be involved in a team that builds sales processes from scratch. It’s a good opportunity to get valuable experience to grow as a professional, and to implement any of your sales ideas and experiments. You will be working closely with friendly and open-minded mentors.
Your role responsibilities would include:
- Generating prospects according to our ICP
- Developing approach for leadgen and improving it
- Lead support through the pipeline: from the first message, qualifying to deal closure
- Working close with dev team or a sales engineer to create the best suitable solution for the client
- Preparing contracts based on existing templates
- Converting the client, supporting them during their first stages with us, making them stable and further transfer to the Account Management team.
- Assessment of current sales processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Setting your own performance metrics and delivering on them. Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Building extreme alignment with S&F as a service provider and co-create with us as opposed to following our direction.
You’re a fit for the Sales Manager role if:
- you have experience in/with:
- Experience in sales and at least 1 year experience in IT sales or outsourcing
- Excellent business English communication skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Active listening skills
- Time management skills
- Lead-generation and Pitching skills
- Messaging campaigns creation skills
- Negotiation principles and work with objections knowledge
- Ability to qualify the client and understand the customer’s needs
- Deep understanding any of CRM systems and best practices
- Experience with The United States market.
- you are:
- Self-managed and self-organized
- Fluent English
- Commercially aware + have a creative mind
- Able to navigate complexity and uncertainty
- Understanding different approaches to various sales channels
- Understanding of value proposition and solution
Proven past experience as a Sales Manager or a similar role.
- This position is full-time remote with occasional need for on-site collaboration in various offices (Budva, Philadelphia, Lviv, etc).
- Working hours are flexible, with a need for overlap with our core locations in ET, CET, EET time zones.
- Sometimes, depending on the project, you might be asked to put in some work time outside standard business hours.
About the company:
Speed & Function does software development that’s so collaborative, it’s practically built in-house. That is, in fact, the cornerstone of our philosophy – we act as collaborators, not contractors. In business since 2006, our mission is to build a unique working framework that’s relevant to 21st-century challenges and allows for the delivery of both state-of-the-art tech solutions and amazing collaboration experiences. Also, we are striving to become a Deliberately Developmental Organization. That is how we’ll create a place that embraces both human and tech flourishing in its entirety.