About the team
Our team is spread across the USA and Europe. We have over 100 members with a proven record of impactful success. We value collaboration and operate cross-functionally to improve client and end-user experience and accelerate our clients’ business growth. We work to drive experiments to learn the unknown and optimize business metrics by solving our clients’ and clients’ users’ problems, and to drive innovative initiatives.
About the role
You will have the opportunity to significantly impact the overall success of Speed & Function and our clients. You will contribute to shaping the teams’ strategy and operations focusing on our clients’ success and the success of the internal team.
The role reports directly to the team lead and works closely with various cross-functional teams.
If you are a creative, passionate, client-centric person, we want to speak to you. Joining Speed & Function is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that works to reinvent custom software development outsourcing.
- As a versatile marketing specialist, you will strengthen our values positioning, equip Sales and HR departments with a strong marketing kit and maintain our social media presence as a thought leader Teal Company.
- Set up Strong Marketing Processes to provide all Marketing Services accordingly, build trust to exclude founders from marketing steps to a certain extent.
What you’ll do
- Implement marketing strategy to ensure unique value offering positioning, thought leadership in this direction
- Attract clients according to our ICP with leadgen help
- Work with custom software development case studies and portfolio, equip sales with strong marketing kit
- HR brand through the company website, social media and main HR platforms, improve our brand book
- Lead a team of copywriters, SEO specialist, designers and other marketing team members.
- Develop content strategy in collaboration with writers
- Responsible for the company’s marketing materials, including case studies and portfolio, texts and images
- Ensure regular and clear communication, tracking and reporting in scrum fashion, seeking for feedback
What you’ll need
Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years of marketing experience for software development company
- Portfolio of projects
- Ability to build marketing strategy for both Sales and HR brand
- Team lead skills and advanced self-management skills
- Working against metric and KPIs, building process, communications flows for the team
- Self-motivating, self-improving, and self-disciplined
- Experience working with C-level, top team and founders
- Fluent English
- Full time and remote.
- We have telecommuting flexibility with a significant Eastern Time Zone overlap (USA).
- You might need to drop in for occasional visits to our Budva or Philly offices. We may also be able to provide you with relocation assistance.
- Hours are flexible, but may require time availability from your side outside standard business hours.
- Compensation and incentives depend on experience and will be determined during the hiring process.
About Speed & Function
- In business since 2006
- 300+ products successfully taken to market
- 75+ extra-mile-going employees
- 500k+ hours worked
- 5+ locations in the US and in Europe
- 40% women staff
- Software development so collaborative, it’s virtually built in-house.
- We’re not contractors, we’re collaborators. A steadfast extension of your team, grounded in developmental processes and rock-solid engineering, ready to tackle the most complex of technical challenges
- We help take product ideas to market through best practices in UX and engineering, led by product strategy and management.
- Delivering a full range of refinement, from prototype to MVP to enterprise-grade applications, having released over 300 products in over 15 years.
- We bring software and collaboration best practices enjoyed by large organizations to the open market at below-enterprise rates. Speed & Function has built and operated several SaaS platforms.
- Our advanced expertise is in UI engineering/front-end: we build high-performance, secure and accessible interfaces that are easy to use across all mainstream devices.
- “Speed” in our name stands for performance.
- Risk management is an integral component of each product we work on, which helps us deliver significantly above average success rates to our clients.
- Our flexible, transparent, and proactive approach to communication, sets us apart from others in our field. Over the past 14 years, we’ve continued to refine and master this practice, earning us our reputation as one of the strongest software engineering shops in the Philadelphia area.
- Our mission is to finalize a unique collaboration framework that’s relevant to 21st-century challenges and allows delivering both state-of-the-art technology solutions and amazing collaboration experience.
- We run the gamut in geography, lifestyle, and interest, but we’re united by a common set of values and goals: do exceptional work, build the best products in our clients’ businesses, experiment, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us and keep learning.
- We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
- We are striving to become a Teal or DDO (deliberately developmental) organization.
What’s in it for me?
- Enjoy competitive compensation models because we do like to reward greatness.
- Quickly improve on your English skills through daily conversational immersion.
- Learn a variety of new perspectives through being part of a global, multicultural team of different experience levels.
- Enjoy autonomy: work remotely full-time, plan your own schedule, fine-tune your work/life balance.
- Travel the world: work and travel from anywhere, as long as you can sync up with your team in their time zones. You can also visit or permanently relocate to our centers in Philadelphia, USA and Budva, Montenegro.
- Upgrade your devices through our special sponsorship program.
- Facilitate personal growth through being part of an aspiring Teal / DDO (deliberately developmental) organization. Grow in the environment of feedback and support.
- Organizational psychology support.
- Be in charge of your destiny through direct collaboration with people on the client side.
- Pick your own development path within our organization, based on your interests and talents.
- Potential to relocate to the USA through our work visa program.